In the continuity of recent Canon (www.Canon-CNA.com) Announces Launch of Special Live Series on LinkedIn “Canon’s frontiers of innovation @Expo 2020” which will feature experts from the Middle East and Africa discussing a wide range of topical issues from a regional perspective. Canon, in conjunction with Expo 2020 Dubai, will host the first special live online series to celebrate the printing industry in the region. Join us (https://bit.ly/3CuotnS) to join the conversation on the dynamic printing industry as we approach International Print Day 2021 (October 21, 2021).
Since its launch five years ago, the Lives series has become well-known for bringing together the best speakers in the industry for in-depth discussions – and the same can be expected from the next September edition.
Taking place on September 27e , 2021, live on the Canon EMEA LinkedIn page (https://bit.ly/3EAKS4A). The event will feature an exciting panel of industry experts including Dina Storey – Director of Sustainability Operations, Expo 2020 Dubai, Dennis Micheni – CEO, Discover Brands3D Printing, Temitope Ekundayo, CEO, Printivo Limited, Nigeria and Zahir Hassan Managing Director, Power Print Dubai.
Speakers will give a candid look at the industry’s biggest challenges, from how the pandemic has affected the commercial and corporate printing sectors, to predictions of how things will continue to unfold over the course of the year. time.
Other topics that will be explored over the hour include industry information for the next 12 months, including technology and behavioral trends. And since no discussion of the printing industry would be complete without examining the role of automation in the printing industry, speakers will share their thoughts on the pros and cons of automation, and the roles that they think will never be automated.
Mai Youssef, Director of Corporate Communications and Marketing Services, Canon Middle East and Canon Central and North Africa, said: âJust weeks away from International Print Day, at Canon, we EMEA (https://bit.ly/2Xq8TdD) thinks there is no better way to celebrate the end of the day than by teaming up with Expo 2020 to dedicate our next episode of Frontiers of Innovation to one of the most interesting industries in the world – the printing industry. “
She added: “We have lined up a large panel of knowledgeable speakers who promise to deliver a lively session filled with honest ideas that will benefit anyone interested in this industry.”
September Frontiers of Innovation session to be live on Canon EMEA The LinkedIn page (https://bit.ly/3ApzgyR), and future episodes of the webinar can be expected each month until April 2022.
Click here – https://bit.ly/3Ez30vO to join us and set a reminder!
Distributed by APO Group on behalf of Canon Central and North Africa (CCNA).
Canon Europe is the EMEA strategic headquarters of Canon Inc., a global provider of imaging technologies and services. Canon Europe operates in approximately 120 countries, with approximately 13,300 employees, and contributes approximately a quarter of Canon’s global revenues each year. Founded in 1937, the drive to continuously innovate has kept Canon at the forefront of imaging excellence throughout its 80 year history and is committed to investing in the right areas and seizing growth opportunities, from cameras to commercial printers, and from business consulting to healthcare technology. . Canon’s corporate philosophy is Kyosei (https://bit.ly/3tT9eBL) – âto live and work together for the common goodâ. In EMEA, Canon Europe pursues sustainable business growth, focusing on reducing its own environmental impact and helping customers reduce theirs by using Canon products, solutions and services. Canon is constantly redefining the world of imaging for the greater good. With its technology and innovative spirit, it pushes the boundaries of what is possible – helping to see our world in ways we’ve never seen before. Further information on Canon Europe is available at: www.Canon-europe.com.
About Dubai Expo 2020:
From October 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022, Expo 2020 Dubai will welcome visitors from all over the world to participate in the creation of a new world, as it brings the planet together in one place to reimagine tomorrow.
- â¢ With the aim of âConnecting Minds, Creating the Futureâ, Expo 2020 will be the world’s most impactful global incubator for new ideas, catalyzing an exchange of new perspectives and inspiring action to deliver real solutions. to real world challenges
- â¢ Expo 2020 will be the world’s largest cultural gathering, showcasing 182 visually striking and emotionally inspiring days, as more than 200 attendees – including nations, multilateral organizations, businesses and educational institutions , along with millions of visitors – create the largest and most diverse World’s Fair of all time
- â¢ The sub-themes of Expo 2020, Opportunities, Mobility and Sustainable Development, will inspire visitors to preserve and protect our planet, to explore new frontiers and to build a better future for all.
- â¢ For six months, Expo 2020 will be a must-see family destination, with thousands of events, incredible exploratory experiences and free entry for children up to 18 years old.
- â¢ The Expo is committed to building a more equitable and just world for all, while ensuring the safety of visitors by following the latest guidelines from the world’s leading experts in medicine, science and health
- â¢ Expo 2020 is the first World Expo to take place in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia (MEASA), located on a 4.38 kmÂ² site adjacent to Al Maktoum International Airport in Dubai South
- â¢ Built with a meaningful and measurable long-term legacy in mind, the Expo site will transform into District 2020 – a model global community that will rethink the cities of the future – after Expo 2020 closes.
How to cover Expo 2020 Dubai in person at the time of the event or report the event remotely
To attend Expo 2020 or cover Expo 2020 remotely using Expo-generated content and assets, you must be accredited.
To begin your journey with Expo 2020, please ensure that you:
- Register to access our media information system, Tawassul at https://media.expo2020dubai.com.
Tawassul is regularly updated, providing the latest content, including press releases, photographs, audio and video, electronic media kit, and information on broadcast and photography operations. It also provides you with important information and updates on facilities and services such as media accreditation, visa information for accredited international media and permits. Access to other media-related systems (Media Asset Management System and Media Booking System), which will be launched in the second quarter of 2021, will only be allowed to accredited media (see below). Information on these systems can be found on Tawassul.
- Once registered, submit an expression of interest for Expo 2020 media accreditation.
In this expression of interest, please appoint a liaison officer for accreditation (ALO) within your organization which will serve as a single point of contact with Expo 2020 for media accreditation. Following this, approved media organizations will receive login information and accreditation system instructions to enable them to submit nominations.
For assistance, contact the Expo 2020 Dubai Media Services team at [email protected] or +971 (0) 56 689 2101.
Follow: Twitter: @ expo2020dubai | Facebook: @ Expo2020DubaÃ¯ | Instagram: expo2020dubai
About the world fairs:
In 1851, the Crystal Palace was the centerpiece of the London World’s Fair, the first World’s Fair. It celebrated the man-made industrial wonders of a rapidly changing world. The architecture, content and a theme, âIndustry of All Nationsâ, have been combined to create a great idea of âânations meeting nations in shared technological and commercial advancement. In recent years, World’s Fair participants, including governments, international organizations and businesses, have come together to find solutions to universal challenges and to promote their achievements, products, ideas, innovations, their national brand and their nations. as tourist, trade and investment destinations.
Universal exhibitions are organized under the auspices of the Bureau International des Expositions (BIE) (http://bie-paris.org), the intergovernmental organization responsible for overseeing and regulating international exhibitions (‘Expos’) and promoting their core values ââof education, innovation and cooperation. Today, four types of Expos are organized under the BIEauspices of: Universal exhibitions, Specialized exhibitions, Horticultural exhibitions and the Milan Triennale.
Africanews provides APO Group content as a service to its readers, but does not edit the articles it publishes.