Head of Digital Ad Operations (AdOps)
As a member of ARN, Australia’s recognized audio leader, you have the opportunity to share your voice on the future of audio. Audio is booming and we are defining it. We are artists. We create moments that movement people, and that people to move to. We invest in the smartest advertising, experts and innovations in audio. This gives us an unparalleled understanding of our audience and the content that moves them and helps us shape quality connections with our customers. It’s our commitment to creating moments that move people that makes us memorable. Why not come and be part of our story?
We are currently looking for a Head of Digital Ad Operations to support our digital growth. You’ll share our passion for digital audio by working on our websites, iHeart Podcast Network Australia and iHeartRadio App where you can listen to all your favorite radio stations and shows. As a Digital Ad Operations Manager, you’ll enjoy delivering digital campaigns, both direct and programmatic, while maximizing inventory across our extensive digital palette.
About the role:
- Distribution and optimization of digital campaigns on all of our digital products.
- Support programmatic purchasing through creating agreements, tracking, and sharing information with stakeholders.
- Collaborate with iHeart, Technology, Digital Content, Podcast Operations, Sales and Content teams.
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with ad technology vendors and partners.
- Have a solid understanding of our digital products and brands.
- Customer focused
- Date and solutions piloted
- Ad-Tech knowledge, e.g. AdsWizz, Megaphone, Google Ad Manager, Triton or willing to learn
- Great customer service
- Solid data entry
- Attention to detail
- Preferred programmatic experience
We have four behaviors that make up our “Culture in Action” that describe how we act every day to create a great workplace:
- aim high – We set big goals and work together to achieve them.
- Own – We take personal responsibility for our actions and have a solutions mindset.
- Be the best of yourself – We create the environment we need to thrive.
- make a difference – We look for all opportunities for improvement and seek out diverse perspectives to help us achieve this.
Bring your skills, genius and energy into our journey, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and CV.
ARN is an HT&E company. For more details visit www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (LinkedIn / Australian radio network) EEO statement. ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alumni status protected combatant, disability, or other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accommodation for people with disabilitiesFor people with disabilities who require additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please contact the People & Culture team at the relevant state office: https://www.arn.com.au /contact-us/