Podcast Sales Planner – 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
As a member of ARN, Australia’s recognized audio leader, you have the opportunity to share your voice on the future of audio. Audio is booming and we are defining it. We are artists. We create moments that movement people, and that people to move to. We invest in the smartest advertising, experts and innovations in audio. This gives us an unparalleled understanding of our audience and the content that moves them and helps us shape quality connections with our customers. It’s our commitment to creating moments that move people that makes us memorable. Why not come and be part of our story?
We are currently looking for a Podcast Sales Planner to join our team in the Sydney office!
About the role:
- Support direct sales and agency teams to develop podcast schedules that meet client goals and budgets.
- Have a deep understanding of finance and content slate to provide winning recommendations and schedule.
- Manage multiple internal and partner requirements and have the ability to guide as needed.
- Consider podcast inventory availability and manage partner approvals.
- Maintain business podcast materials, stay informed and communicate on new partnership opportunities.
- Key support contact between Sales, Podcast Operations, Revenue & Yield and our partners.
- Ensure timely and confident communication with sales and our partners.
What you will get:
- 2+ years of relevant entertainment or media industry experience.
- Your experience is ongoing and people have led business/sales partnership roles – podcast or audio is a bonus.
- You are highly organized, analytical, dedicated and passionate, with the ability to plan and meet tight deadlines with exceptional attention to detail.
- You show initiative, are highly motivated and collaborative with exceptional digital, written and verbal communication.
- You have proven skills in managing multiple projects and stakeholders with a solution-oriented mindset.
Our culture:We have four behaviors that make up our “Culture in Action” that describe how we act every day to create a great workplace:
- aim high– We set big goals and work together to achieve them.
- Own – We take personal responsibility for our actions and have a solutions mindset.
- Be the best of yourself – We create the environment we need to thrive.
- make a difference – We look for all opportunities for improvement and seek out diverse perspectives to help us achieve this.
ARN is an HT&E company. For more details, visit www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Instagram (@arndefiningaudio) and LinkedIn (LinkedIn /ARN) EEO Statement. ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alumni status protected combatant, disability, or other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accommodation for people with disabilitiesFor people with disabilities who require additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please contact the People & Culture team at the relevant state office: https://www.arn.com.au /contact-us/