TVU Networksthe market and technology leader in cloud-based and IP-based live video solutions, will showcase its award-winning TVU remote production solution and channel delivery platform at BroadcastAsia 2022which takes place from June 1 to 3 in Singapore.
The company returns to the show with a wide range of cloud-based and IP-based solutions in official reseller Magna Systems and Engineering’s stand 5E1-01 at the Singapore Expo Center. The centerpiece of the display will be TVU’s RPS (Remote Production System) family of REMI solutions for multi-channel remote production over the public Internet, as well as TVU Channel – the new 24/7 infrastructure-free solution, which won the TV Tech Best of Show Award at NAB 2022.
“Deploying remote production in the cloud has never been an easier decision,” said Liming Fu, vice president of APAC sales at TVU Networks. “We look forward to introducing our powerful TVU ecosystem to our customers and colleagues at BroadcastAsia in June. The powerful TVU channel was created to enable cloud-based broadcasting for the world’s biggest broadcasters. And now it offers any organization browser-based control to create and manage channels quite easily. With TVU’s global modular approach, broadcasters can quickly and easily test new commercial monetization models. »
The TVU RPS Link Encoder is REMI’s 5G solution in the broadcast industry delivering frame-accurate multi-channel production over the public internet using integrated IS+ for reliable transmission. Compatible with the TVU Producer 3.0 cloud-based live video production platform, it allows broadcasters to leverage existing studio infrastructure for production while reducing on-site staff and equipment. Available in 4 and 6 channel versions, TVU RPS Link Encoder syncs multiple live video sources over 5G/LTE networks, delivering the same high standards as a traditional broadcast setup. It is ideal for capturing live sporting events, concerts and festivals, worship, talk shows and press conferences of any size, transmitting them anywhere in the world.
RPS supports up to eight live video streams, sending up to six live Full HD transmissions and receiving two high-quality video streams, plus support for return audio streams and up to 16 audio channels via SDI input. It also facilitates two-way IFB management to ensure fast and easy VoIP intercom between studio and field. HEVC/H.265 optimizes data usage, with sub-second latency over the public internet. It features channel priority management in the event of a drop in throughput and can group up to two separate links on the codec for increased bandwidth and redundancy. Secure and encrypted VLAN tunnels enable seamless multi-channel synchronization between the studio and remote teams for frame-accurate, locked-in live production.
TVU Channel allows users to launch and schedule ongoing live and VOD programming from a simple web browser. The cloud-based, infrastructure-free solution can be used for streaming via a traditional TV channel, on an OTT or pop-up channel, or for distribution directly to social media, all at the same time and without any infrastructure additional. Not just for television, the TVU channel is ideal for radio stations, newspapers, magazines, houses of worship, universities, amateur sports leagues, law enforcement and government agencies.
The cloud-native TVU channel can be quickly deployed without complicated setup or extensive training. Creating and managing channels is as easy as using a calendar, with a browser-based interface accessible via any smart device, from anywhere in the world with internet access. Since users don’t need to be located in a physical studio, TVU Channel can even act as a backup master control in case a physical studio is not accessible.
TVU’s RPS Link Encoder and TVU Channel integrate seamlessly with other modular products in the TVU Networks ecosystem:
- TVU producer for multi-camera live IP video production. It supports up to eight live cameras, audience interaction and audio mixing. Video can be captured on a mobile phone and fed into TVU Producer on a laptop, creating graphic overlays, inserting commercials and delivering them to the channel for streaming on any streaming platform. diffusion.
- TVU Partyline for broadcast-quality cloud collaboration. Crew members, talent, remote guests, and even fans can interact live for cloud-based virtual events, press conferences, seminars, or meetings with an unlimited number of attendees.
- TVU Remote Commentator for events and live sports broadcasting. This cloud-based commentary platform enables the delivery of high-quality, professional sports and event commentary from anywhere in the world.
- TVU One for 4K video transmission and live encoding. TVU One simultaneously aggregates up to 12 data connections, to deliver unparalleled reliability from the most remote areas of the world, under the most unstable network conditions imaginable.
- TVU server for dedicated live video streaming. This powerful streaming server is designed for low latency, high speed, efficiency and adaptability when routing and delivering IP content across multiple networks.
- TVU G-Link for 8K point-to-point IP video transmission. Designed to deliver high-quality, low-latency video over basic Internet connections, G-Link uses TVU’s acclaimed IS+ protocol, link aggregation, and HEVC variable-bandwidth encoding, transmitting up to 300 Mb /s with sub-second latency
- TVU rack router for 5G with gigabit internet for professional broadcasts. This router delivers up to 4 Gbps of secure, stable, and reliable 5G Internet in the most extreme network environments. Incorporating TVU’s patented IS+ technology, the router aggregates multiple communication links, including 4G, 5G, LTE, cable, satellite, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi.
- TVU Nano2 router for portable and affordable 5G-enabled wireless transmission. Featuring IS+ technology, Nano2 aggregates and maximizes up to 6 channels of bandwidth, including 4G, 5G, LTE, cable, satellite, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi, for robust, uninterrupted broadcast transmission from the field.
- TVU IoT router for best-in-class high-speed internet connectivity, wherever you are. This portable IoT router offers a true cellular backhaul, combining 2 x 4G/5G + 1 external USB + 2 WAN + 2 Wi-Fi channels. It offers hotspot functionality to provide a high-speed hotspot to multiple users and all types of IoT devices and networks.
TVU’s remote production solution and award-winning TVU Channel platform – and the full suite of modular microservices-based products in the TVU ecosystem – deliver the high-quality, flexible, reliable and easy-to-deploy solutions that the live streaming over IP requires . For cloud-based production, collaboration, commentary, routing, transmission and distribution, TVU is truly a game-changer.
TVU Networks is a global organization with more than 3,000 customers using its IP and cloud-based workflow solutions across multiple industries, including news, entertainment media, sports, business, streaming, places of worship and government. Using artificial intelligence and automation-focused technology, TVU helps broadcasters achieve an efficient metadata and story-driven workflow through its TVU MediaMind platform for ingesting, indexing , production, distribution and management of live video content. The company has been at the forefront of developing the tools needed to revolutionize and streamline the media supply chain. TVU is a vital part of the operations of many major media companies around the world and is a Technology and Engineering Emmy Award winner.