Ultraviolet rays disrupt DNA and damage their nucleic acid, thereby inhibiting critical cell functions and effectively defusing pathogenic bacteria resistant to chloride.
The main goal of ultraviolet (UV) disinfection is to transfer electromagnetic energy from a mercury arc point to the genetic material of a bacteria.
Disinfection is carried out during the day, without disturbing work or free activities on site. UV disinfection is effective in neutralizing most spores, viruses and cysts. Many companies may require more than one type of UV disinfection and may select different types of products that balance each other.
UV (ultraviolet) disinfection products are designed to disinfect surfaces, parts, non-critical tools and devices. When mixed with UV with proper and reliable manual disinfection, UV (ultraviolet) product has the only control to reduce the spread of viruses, organisms, germs and bacteria that can cause dangerous infections.
UV disinfection solution:
Focus on all UV disinfection functions (solutions and devices for cleaning air and liquid surfaces); ZENZOE can offer a full line of products for small, large businesses and businesses. The UV disinfection method is used practically all over the world and is recognized as an extremely effective type of disinfection. ZENZOE is a developing company today with sales worldwide.
ZENZOE ultraviolet LED technology offers the best performance. It is an extremely cost effective method for UV air and water disinfection markets to cure diseases ranging from vitamin D to various types of sclerosis. The ZENZOE robot can kill bacteria, virus or germ in one motion. The ZENZOE product (ZENZOE Robot and ZENZOE Manual) is used in the healthcare, commercial and industrial sectors.
Best product for disinfection:
UV light or ultraviolet light is used to kill bacteria, germs and viruses. The UV disinfection robot is the solution to kill bacteria and germs in the atmosphere by disintegrating its DNA structures, thus stopping and decreasing the spread of bacteria, viruses and other harmful microorganisms. UV disinfection robots are designed with various UV lamps, 6 or 8 lamps, and cover a 360 degree decontamination area.
In accordance with the latest route and time requirements, the ZENZOE robot operates freely and identifies one-off, fixed-point and multi-route mobile decontamination at a large site. The ZENZOE robot is the most excellent UV light for room disinfection, industry, business and many more. The ZENZOE robot kills germs, viruses and bacteria in public spaces, such as hospitals, businesses, shopping malls, offices and schools.
A ZENZOE UV disinfection robot first enters the room and then disinfects the room, and it informs when the complete disinfection is complete. UV light is one of the best methods of keeping our homes safe and secure. The robot can kill bacteria or germs in the air, such as bacteria, fungi and viruses. The ZENZOE robot is the best solution for disinfecting rooms and public places.
Advantages of UV disinfection in businesses:
- UV disinfection has been recognized as one of the new methods that can be the best substitute for traditional disinfection processes.
- UV disinfection is acclaimed by many companies and hospitals that require a system that is too automated to promote a healthier atmosphere and better protection of the public.
- The most important advantage of UV light disinfection is that it is harmless.
- The advanced method applies to a wide spectrum of microorganisms, such as bacterial spores, viruses, bacteria, fungi, etc.
- UV light disinfection is safe to use on food manufacturing services, food products and non-food products.
- One-time funding for UV disinfection products (like the ZENZOE robot) will save you money and time for many years. UV disinfection is also staff friendly.
- UV disinfection can be effective even against extremely dangerous pathogens, such as Norovirus, Clostridium difficile, Ebola, Influenza, and Staphylococcus aureus.
- The ZENZOE robot includes built-in software for real-time reporting and monitoring with stringent regulatory agreement and current documentary evidence.
- UV disinfection robots serve as comprehensive portfolios that transfer similar information as humans effectively kill germs and bacteria.
UV does not need storage, transport or management of toxic or harmful chemicals – the best benefit for operators and the surrounding community. UV is extremely effective in neutralizing a variety of microorganisms, including chlorine resistant bacteria such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia. Complete UV disinfection procedures are necessary for economy and life. ZENZOE is one of the best companies providing UV disinfection products.